Monday 12 March 2018

Assignment 1 cover & explanation



Images: I have used these images and have taken my own pictures to make it more of my own work and so then i can go into detail on why i have taken images like this one that i have used

Color: I have used dark colours to represent war buy using black white grey etc i have also used brighter colours around the edges and on the text to make it stand out and make people look at the sub text

Connotations: The colour black grey gives a dark feeling and a gloomy feeling towards it and can be associated with war etc

Font: i have used new fonts to make it stand out as a new magazine and to get people to buy my magaziene

Positioning: The positioning of the text is based on other gaming magazines that i have seen and researched, The title is at the bottom in most of the magazine covers

Text: I have used bright colours for the text to make t stand out and not just concentrate on the title, i have used a more modern text then usual and have added colour to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment